Welcome to J & M Automotive
We’re an independent well-established garage located in Taplow, Maidenhead. Our technicians are all fully trained master technicians, who have all previously worked for main dealers and who are some of the best in the area, with a combined experience of over 60 years.
We have recently moved to a new premise, merging with Ryan Car Services. We’re proud to offer you a wide variety of different services to ensure that your vehicle stays safe on the road, this including Servicing, MOT, tyres, wheel alignment, diagnostic and more.
BOOKING AVALIABLE 24/7
All of the services we carry out are conducted to the highest standard and at a competitive price. You can be sure that your vehicle will be in excellent hands as our technicians have a combined experience of over 60 years. No job is too big or too small for our team at J&M Automotive.
VARIETY OF SERVICES AVALIABLE
At J&M Automotive, we have a vast variety of car services available. Whether you’re in need of a MOT, tyre repair or even just a bulb. We’re on hand to help you out. Here are just some of the services we provide:
- MOT testing
- Diagnostic testing
- Wheel alignment
- Air con service
- Brake fluid replacement
- Coolant change
- Viezu Remapping
Why use J and M Automotive in Taplow?
- We service and repair all makes and models cars including prestige vehicles.
- We have dealer level, specialist diagnostic equipment.
- We’re an approved class 4 MOT test centre able to cater for cars, vans and light commercial vehicles.
- We are far more competitive on prices than Main Dealers with services to suit all budgets and requirements.
- We also offer a wide selection on tyres and the latest 3D car wheel aligner with XD Technology to help maximise your vehicles tyre life expectancy.
- We are air conditioning specialist and can diagnose and repair any issues you may have.
We want your Servicing experience to be a good one. This is why we offer Free Collection and Delivery, Courtesy Car and Free WIFI to use in our waiting area.
As of 2017, a new type of air conditioning gas is required by law for all new vehicles.
The gas, called HFO-1234yf, replaces previous refrigerants, as it produces 98% fewer climate-damaging pollutants than its predecessor, R134a.
"Very professional and honest team, my car was really well looked after when needed repair, good price though!"
"Fantastic mechanics, friendly, trustworthy and willing to go the extra mile to help. 100% recommended"
Book online with J & M Automotive today!
Enter your vehicle registration number below for an instant price that you can book for free 24/7.